Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has become as lame as a race horse with a broken leg. Maybe a sympathetic moderator will put this thread out of eveyone's misery.

Tony
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger 1
      This thread has become as lame as a race horse with a broken leg. Maybe a sympathetic moderator will put this thread out of eveyone's misery.

Tony
      Now what makes you say that? Clearly Joey has a thing or two to teach Frank about badges!

Comment

Oh, I don´t know. I agree with the guy in Franks last post (love the Monty Python German accent )

Skip
        LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger 1

Tony
          Why not put him out of his misery instead? He'll only make another thread asking for opinions then turning round swinging because it's not to his "knowledge".

BTW, Here is my encounter with him... remember Joey?http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=23919&page=2

"You can't teach an old dog new tricks" In Joey's case, being polite and respectful...

Comment

If there's one thing that I learned slumming the various forums is that "Everyone's an expert". Some just more so than others. Me...I'm like Sgt. Schultz..."I know nuthiiiiing!"

Tony
            An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

Last edited by münster; 12-22-2005, 06:36 PM.
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

spanish cross

Hi MUNSTER That is completly out of order,I am looking for a bann for you,Regards JOEY.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Charles
                  Hi MUNSTER That is completly out of order,I am looking for a bann for you,Regards JOEY.

sin worse then this from Dion befor and he didnt get baned yit

Skip
                  LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Loosen up Joey, I just read posts of you calling people "Dicks" . Just thought when you dish that kind of stuff out, you can take it back with a grain of salt

And besides it wasnt about you. Iwas about my love of Spanish Cross groupings and my love for American TV actor Joey Lawrence.
                    Last edited by münster; 12-22-2005, 06:44 PM.
                    Iam Uncle Sam
                    That’s who Iam
                    Been hiding out
                    In a rock and roll band

Comment

spanish cross

OK Munster Fair play boy,Regards Joey.

Comment

Why Thank You Joey. If you google Joey Lawrence from the sitcom "Boy Meets World" You might find some info on his insatiable cravings for Spanish Crosses. I think there is also an article he may have wrote on droop tails. Quite interesting !
                        Iam Uncle Sam
                        That’s who Iam
                        Been hiding out
                        In a rock and roll band

Comment

*Sees George in the background with his mouse on the Locked button*

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell
                            *Sees George in the background with his mouse on the Locked button*
                            Please do so, Iam starting to find this thread on my morning coffee list. It is heading for "barnfind" proportions.
                            Iam Uncle Sam
                            That’s who Iam
                            Been hiding out
                            In a rock and roll band

Comment

Originally posted by münster
                              Please do so, Iam starting to find this thread on my morning coffee list. It is heading for "barnfind" proportions.

Comment

It's more like something you'd step in in a barn yard.
                                George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X