No announcement yet.

Microscopes and EK1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He believes it is real because he intends to sell it to another collector. Flochs have been around for years and are the most easily recognized fake there is. Any dealer that chooses to treat them as real is being disingenuos at best.
    Don
    pseudo-expert

Comment

Again,without mentioning business names,i can't believe how many flochs are being sold by alleged "reputable" dealers in the UK...Such a shame

Comment

Originally posted by rfleming32
        Yes, this item was sold to me by a dealer with a very good story to go with it. The good news is that he has agreed to take it back. He is absolutely convinced it is real or at least that it comes from a irrefutable source....the source, the family. He picked it up in Germany and I believe him on that point. I do not want to publicize the dealers name as it might be construed as slander and he is making it right so to speak. He is not a member of this group to the best of my knowledge. Thank you for preventing me from making a big mistake. As is repeatably stated, evaluate the piece and not the story. There is a lot of trash out there and I do not know my crosses to be honest. The price of membership has been returned many fold. I truy appreciate your feedback.
        can you please contact me at : benbijker@cs.com
        PM is not working...

regards,
        ben

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X