• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Is This Real?

Check this out ....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-KNIGHTS-CRO...QQcmdZViewItem
    Attached Files

Someone made a nice story, and I don't think that the story is worth the asking price .

L

Comment

I tend to not believe these sensational stories to sell items worth $400 for $2000. But that is my opinion.

Comment

The only way a buy it now price of $2000 for an original RK could be for a real RK is if the seller was trying to swindle you but was wrong about the RK being a fake. With oaks? No way!

Best, Sal

Comment

Hello

Is it just me or is the description a bit ambiguous ? My interpretation of what is on offer are the original war time issue oaks, the war time issue oaks and swords with a 57 re-issue RK and oaks with swords. The RK shown is a later type one with the raised and more rounded oakleaves and the dipping eye ring. The case and ribbon, on this basis, are probably the 57 type as well.

If the oaks and oaks with swords really are the original war time award pieces then, with the sort of provenance alleged here, they are worth ten times the buy it now price.

Personally I think they may be 'original' 57 re-issue items, (and I could be being generous towards them here), and not worth the buy it now price.

Regards
          David

Comment

I asked more picture from the seller on his first try to sell that cross (at 3000$...) and yes, the 3 oakleaves are all low quality 1957. I will post them later if you guy want, I think I still have them.

Comment

You missed it

Sorry guys you missed your chance to buy it now !!!!
              Regards, Mitch

Comment

Not a big lost here are the oakleave and sword he was selling...
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X