Opinions on this EK1 and spange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on this EK1 and spange

Hey all, had these offered to me. The EK1 bears some resemblance to a Schinkel, but the core has been crudely repainted. The spange I have no clue on, cuz I haven't studied them (yet).
    Any opinions appreciated. No other pix, told the seller I was not interested. But I'm always looking to expand my own knowledge.
    thanks!
    hank
    Last edited by hankmeister; 12-17-2005, 09:31 PM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

backside

Of ek...
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

spange front

qll

Comment

And the last pic....

Comment

hankmeister

The spange is a very nice Deumer which are a little tough to find with the clamshell plate.

The EK1 is not Schinkelform... I don't know what it is.

Here's a Deumer I used to own..

Marshall

Comment

Thanks Biro. The kinda crummy look of them threw me. I notice the screw attach on the back of the spange is a bit different than yours. Must be some sort of replacement.

Hank

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X