EKII "Maria Schenkl" Questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII "Maria Schenkl" Questions....

My very 1st e-stand purchase!!! Just wondering what you guys out there thought.
    I don't know much about Maria,i assume she was Anton's wife but how come she made EK's using Anton's number "27" and put her name on the packets?? Was this allowed??
    As i said,i don't know much about Maria so any feedback would be much appreciated.

Paul
    Last edited by Paolovski; 04-13-2006, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

not much to offer on good ole' maria's
                background, but this sure is one fine
                ek/pack you have!

my compliments!

joe

Comment

Thaks Joe .I was hoping somebody knew something about her but she's obviously a rather illusive character

Comment

Are you positive that it's a "her" Although one might think the name is of the feminine declension, it very well may be masculine

Comment

Yep,absolutely,it may be a guy...However,in my 38 years on this planet,being Italian and having spent the 1st 12 years of my life in Spain where the name "Maria" is very common,i have never come across a "he" named Maria.
                      There's always the possibility that Maria was a transexual formerly known as "Roger" but it's rather doubtful...

Comment

Looking at "RZM" codes i've just realised that Maria made belt buckles "M4/106" and Uniform accessories "M5/307".
                        This is probably old news but you see,i know more about her already!!!

Comment

OK, Ok! I give up! Maria, Roger or Bruce ~ "It" appears to have been a very busy TR provider ~ of insignia, I presume!

Comment

First a very nice set, and rare whit that small type bag markt. I do also have the same set, you can find it on a search. And yes Maria is a lady, she did take over the firm.
                            Mikael

Comment

Whatever she was - she made some nice items for us to collect!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X