Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice EK2s

Hello,

My son (11) asked that I post these for him....

He just started collecting EK2s a few months ago and I have triued to encourage him to obtain quality pieces.

First is a mm: 4 for S&L

Gary B
    Last edited by Gary B; 03-04-2007, 07:03 PM.
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Simme & Sohn

Simme & Sohn
    Last edited by Gary B; 03-04-2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Im shure the Ek******180;s are ok, but as we always like is 90 deg shot off them. Next i do not think that bag on the S&L is for that, dont say it******180;s a fake but you should post it on the case/ bag forum.
      Mikael

Comment

Gary,looks like your son is off to a great start! I am sure he has a great teacher! Mike

Comment

Where the heck does an 11 year old get enough money to buy two MINT EK2s???? I was happy to buy a few baseball cards and some twinkies with my paper route money. Mint EK2s are pulling near $100 or more.....

Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Nice looking EKII's.
            Eric
            I once flew in a B-17, B-24, & a B-25. Next, I want to fire an 88 round.

Comment

BTW, didn't mean to be rude; the crosses are top-shelf!

Hank
              Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

LOVELY EKII

QUALITY STUFF

Christmas on the way mayba Santa (Papa) Claus will pick up another for his little one...

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments, I will pass them on to my son who had been pushing me to post his EKs!

Mikel, good eye, the packet accompanying the S&L is a K&Q (65). Not sure why it was with the S&L EK, but it was, so I kept it together.

Hank, truth be known, I buy the crosses for my son. I figure it is an investment in my collection in the long run. If he maintains his interest, I will be able to give him my colleciton and won't have to sell it off! plus its good father son time at the shows.

Gary B

Comment

Gary ur son have a nice invest for the future, now you have to get him a 65 also . Soon X-mas!!!!!
                    Mikael

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B
                      Hi guys,

(edit)
                      Hank, truth be known, I buy the crosses for my son.
                      (edit)
                      Gary B
                      Good on ya!

Hank

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B
                        Hank, truth be known, I buy the crosses for my son. I figure it is an investment in my collection in the long run. If he maintains his interest, I will be able to give him my colleciton and won't have to sell it off! plus its good father son time at the shows.

Gary B
                        Gary, care to adopt!! Very nice crosses here!
                        Richard V

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X