Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deschler mm 1

Good morning,

How hard is it to get across (pun intended) an EK 1 maker marked "1"? Do you guys have any examples to post apart from the one in the Iron cross section?

BR from Sweden

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post
    Good morning,

How hard is it to get across (pun intended) an EK 1 maker marked "1"? Do you guys have any examples to post apart from the one in the Iron cross section?

BR from Sweden
    Not that very hard. If you have some patience you will find a nice example eventually.
    I think the L/10 marked pieces are more rare. Just do a search on this forum and you will find many examples.

Jelle

Comment

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post
      Good morning,

BR from Sweden
      One shouldn't be that hard to find. A few packeted sets were discovered in Stuttgart not too many years ago. Dig until you find a willing seller/collector who many have more that one complete set, as I used to have.

Robert

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...i-s-at-the-sos

Comment

Thanks guys. Patience is a virtue of course.

Comment

Finding one shouldn't be that challenging. A small number of packeted sets were found in Stuttgart not too long ago. If you do enough digging, you'll eventually find a seller or collector who has more than one whole set, like I did.
          trap the mouse

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X