Seeking information on a Knight's Cross recipient in Greece 1941

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking information on a Knight's Cross recipient in Greece 1941

I am trying to locate information on the recipient of a Knight's Cross (presumably to the Iron Cross) awarded in Greece. I do not know the soldier's name but understand he was an officer serving with 7 Kompanie, Grenadier-Regiment 304, 2. Panzer-Division and it was for the destruction of an antitank gun with grenades during the fighting in the Vale of Tembi, Greece on 18 April 1941. If anyone can tell me where I might search for more information on this I would be most grateful.

Could he be:

Karl Mickley - Oberleutnant of the Reserves awarded the Knights Cross on the 13th June 1941.

00000f.jpg

Comment

Is there a source of information where I can obtain details of his citation, ie. what happened?

Comment

I think so too the recipient of the Knights Cross: Karl Mickley - Oberleutnant of the Reserves awarded the Knights Cross on the 13th June 1941.

Comment

Can you share more details about it?

Comment

The recipient of the Knights Cross, Karl Mickley, an Oberleutnant in the Reserves, was given the Knights Cross on June 13, 1941. I am of the same opinion as the winner of the Knights Cross.

Comment

This website and I think it has a lot of useful information quordle

Comment

Mickley was the recipient of this prestigious award. I believe exactly the same thing as the person who was awarded the Knights Cross.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X