X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Reck
    Yes it is!
    Thanks,

On a side note ... you see many of those zinc KVK 1st Class (w/ Swords) having the silver wash mostly or partly worn off. They sometimes appear striped and have wierd remaining patterns of silver wash or frosting left. Here is another example (not mine) to show how sometimes they appear:
    Attached Files

Comment

For the EK´s, nr 1 is not a 26 IMO ek 2 ? ek 3 is a Souval. I dont like the angels you show on the pictuers!.
      Mikael

Comment

Originally posted by meriksson
        For the EK´s, nr 1 is not a 26 IMO ek 2 ? ek 3 is a Souval. I dont like the angels you show on the pictuers!.
        Mikael
        Thank you Darrell for your input. I kinda like the way these fade into the wierd patterns. Just think that in another 60 years, there will be no finish on them at all...

Mikael,

The first EK1 has a number 26 for a maker mark. The other two below(nmm#1 and nmm#2) are not maker marked.

I apologize for the angle I had to take when taking these pics. If I took the pic straight on, my shadow would have made the crosses darker. I will try again. I will send you a PM when I have the new pics up. Thank you

Best regards
        Paul REck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X