Knights Cross Neck Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights Cross Neck Ribbon

I acquired this last year along with a load of other medals, etc.. All of which were pronounced good on the Forum, even the rare ones.
    I never gave this much thought until I saw a similar one for sale on E-Stand for a fair sum of money. The guy does have the Cross to go with it and I am working on getting that as well. It was part of his fathers collection and he has no interest, so I got it for free along with the medals which were almost free.
    This ribbon is 38 inches long and was labeled "Knights cross neck ribbon - WW2" on a piece of paper wrapped around it.
    I would like to know if it is an orininal ribbon? It also does not glow under black light.
    Attached Files

Side view
    Attached Files

Comment

Edge
      Attached Files

Comment

Scott, it's post war!
        Regards,
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kane
          Scott, it's post war!
          Not surprised, but disapointed. What features make it different from the original?

Comment

Scott, I understand! Here's a pic of a ribbon I (believe) I stole most recently.....at least 1/2 price!

The differences should be obvious.....
            Attached Files
            Regards,
            Dave

Comment

That was the e-stand item that prompted me to post mine. Looks like a different kind of material all together and the edges are woven differently.
              Many thanks, and at least it was free!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X