• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ek

Hello guys,

do you think this EK is good ?

the enveloppe seems to be a good one!
    The seller says that the center is magnetic and the cross in 3 part.Capture d’écran 2020-05-09 à 14.50.10.jpg

Capture d’écran 2020-05-09 à 14.49.57.jpg

Capture d’écran 2020-05-09 à 14.50.18.png

the cross seems be unmarked.

thank you!

Hard to see details in the photographs, but looks like a Souval with re-painted core.

Regards - Danny

Comment

Thank your for the answer.

I thought it was repainted but not sure

You think this one is good ? Maybe it s the same, a repainted, numbers are not perfectly readable. It s an other seller

Capture d’écran 2020-05-09 à 16.05.33.jpg

Comment

Would like to see clearer photos of the second cross, especially the dates, please.

Robert

Comment

DSC08692.jpg

DSC08694.jpg

Here you have two new photographs

TY

Comment

Well, I believe it could an original 1939 war-period cross. I honestly don’t think it’s a Souval, but I don’t really know it’s maker either. It doesn’t look like any known fake cross on the market today, so I’d have to conclude that it might an original, ‘IMO’.
            Regarding the packet, it would be necessary to see full photos of the front and rear to properly judge it. I hope this helps. Still, the photos are blurry..,

Robert
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Robert. It's not the 1st Cross i ve posted who looked like a Souval, it s an other seller.

IMO, he's doing hi best for photographs, it's not so easy :-)

in your opinion, this cross is trustable?

Comment

Originally posted by Lagavullin87 View Post
                Thank you Robert. It's not the 1st Cross i ve posted who looked like a Souval, it s an other seller.

IMO, he's doing hi best for photographs, it's not so easy :-)

in your opinion, this cross is trustable?
                Depends on the price...I'd probably go $50-60 for a "common", unmarked EK2 that I couldn't be 100% sure of. As Robert stated, this does look pretty good, but not definitive at this point.

best
                H
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

in your opinion, this cross is trustable?[/QUOTE]

I see no red flags, but I would ask the seller for better photos to post for others here on the forum to make a sure judgement on originality before committing to purchase. Better being positive.

Robert

Comment

there is plenty of original EK2 for sale even at this forum, no need to waist time on this one, just my two cents

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by Werner.L View Post
                      there is plenty of original EK2 for sale even at this forum, no need to waist time on this one, just my two cents

All the best
                      Thank you i ll do this. I didn't knew that a sale section was in W A

Comment

''Been there, done that''
                        Only happy to help out my friend

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X