Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F&bl ek2

Hello,
    I bought this L/56 EK2 at a militaria show in Germany back in 2007. I just checked it against Dietrich and Mario's book and everything checks out that I can see. I just wanted to run it here for opinions.
    Thank you,
    Dale
    Attached Files

Perfectly textbook, IMO.

Robert

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ht=L%2F56+EKII

Comment

Hi, beautiful rare L / manufacturer, I'm still missing.

greeting

Comment

wow nice...

Comment

Thanks to all for their opinions. The only other L marked EK2 I have is an L/11, but I've been looking for it for a few days now without success. When/if I find it, I'll post it too.
          Dale

Comment

Hí Dale
            these types crosses not common and hard to find , here is my pieces with in the related box ,but the unmarked crosses such type yet harder to find
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sanya, just wanted to be sure I'm understanding what you're saying as I plan to put this one in an LDO case I have that is unmarked but came with a cross that is an unmarked non LDO maker. Are you just saying that it is harder to find unmarked crosses that are identical to their LDO marked versions than it is to find the marked version?
              Thanks,
              Dale

Comment

Hí Dale
                I am just claiming what i experienced in collecting crosses.
                Yes IMO harder find unmarked F&B cross find ,than marked mark variant.

Originally posted by Stepdale View Post
                Hi Sanya, just wanted to be sure I'm understanding what you're saying as I plan to put this one in an LDO case I have that is unmarked but came with a cross that is an unmarked non LDO maker. Are you just saying that it is harder to find unmarked crosses that are identical to their LDO marked versions than it is to find the marked version?
                Thanks,
                Dale
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Sanya, that makes perfect sense. I plan to place the L/56 in the case I posted here - http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1043359 -but I never got an answer as to the maker of that cross, though I don't think it's an F&BL. Can you help with the maker?
                  Dale

Comment

Hí Dale
                    IMO the your cross a S&l type , because very similarity to the Robert Hauschild pattern, but since this the cross not marked mark so only a S&L product
                    Interesting my unmarked F&B cross to have in a brown box

Comment

Thanks again, Sanya, now I won't feel bad at all about putting the L/56 in my brown box and taking out the S&L.

BTW, those are two really nice crosses you posted. I have a couple of more cases to post in the packets and cases section but don't know when I'll get to it.
                      Dale

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X