This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie Sellers?

Can someone recommend any good Aussie sellers please. Many thanx.

Hi,
    The best dealer for 3 Reich stuff in Australia is Peter Coleman as he has the largest range of Militaria at reasonable prices.
    His Web-Site is e-militaria.com.au , he also gives a money back guarantee! Another dealer in 3.Reich militaria who specializes in daggers and badges is Gary McDonald of Melbourne he also has a good reputation and can be contacted on 03-97444 6464.Hope this helps you some what.
    Regards,
    Josef

Comment

Don
      I have also bought off Gary and he had some good items. He is also very helpful.

Scott

Comment

Is Peter Coleman (Australia) still around? I have not heard from him in many years. Regards, Iain

Comment

Peter

Yes I see him every month. Which is not a good thing.
          cheers Robert

Comment

Is he still selling?

Hi Robert,

Do you know if he is still dealing and selling 3R items?

Cheers, Iain

Comment

I believe Coleman is , but I hear mixed opinions about him. (ive never dealt with him, so I can't comment )

Comment

Hi Kent;

I must admit he is not my favourite person, but........

Do you happen to have a contact number for him?

Just a long shot. Cheers, Iain

Comment

glad to help

I just emailed a friend who has dealt with him in the past, asking if he has his contact info... if so, I'll past it along to you.

Comment

Thanks Kent. Best, Iain

Comment

hi ... sorry my friend got back to me, but said he hasn't been in contact with him for a while, and found that the phone number he has, doesn't work anymore... sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Comment

No problems. Thanks for for taking the time to let me know. Best of luck, Iain

Comment

Steer well CLEAR of him if you know what's good for you. You'll save a ton of money and heartache!

Comment

Agree with you 100%

Agree with you 100%

Comment

Thanks for the info, however please continue this discussion in the community forum, thanks.
                              Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X