• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaahhhh, i think i know now, recognize the cigar box

That´ll be a great grouping you show us....come on, buddy....PICS PICS PICS

Comment

Originally posted by Seewolf View Post
      Aaaaaahhhh, i think i know now, recognize the cigar box

That´ll be a great grouping you show us....come on, buddy....PICS PICS PICS
      Aha ... someone has been paying attention .... will try to get pix tomorrow or over the weekend.

Comment

Yessss, i always pay attention

Come on, buddy...talk to us.....how does it feel to have that grouping in front of you?

Comment

im stumbbling in the dark here ....grouping???????

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C. View Post
            im stumbbling in the dark here ....grouping???????
            Well, I was lucky enough to get my hands on an LW grouping .... containing this lovely bird and many others .
            Attached Files

Comment

Come on, buddy...talk to us.....how does it feel to have that grouping in front of you?
              I was really pleased, getting both groups in on the same day .... I'm waiting for decent lighting to take pix and post ....

First group ( LW ) I'm gonna need you guys to help me get a name to the badges ....
              Second group ( Heer ), I'm collecting more info on the veteran so I can give a nice overview ......

Grtz
              Mathijs

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                Well, I was lucky enough to get my hands on an LW grouping .... containing this lovely bird and many others .
                damn it was you who got it now i know about that one but not the heer?

that lufty cor its a beut for sure

Comment

Both........Butschek??

Comment

Both........Butschek??
                    One .... yes. Other ..... no ( comes from Canada ) .... enough said, you'll have to wait for the pix now .

Comment

One .... yes. Other ..... no ( comes from Canada ) .... enough said, you'll have to wait for the pix now .
                      Don´t give us a grumble smiley....it´s so hard to wait and the weather is the hell for taking good pics

But i´ll be quiet now and wait....

Comment

the weather is the hell for taking good pics
                        just taking pictures hard for me never mind the weather i can't wait to see butscheks group it was a beut

Comment

Very nice cigar box.I know the nice things inside. Healthier than cigars

Comment

Are you just going to leave us hanging???

Comment

Have been a busy boy lately. Amongst other KC's, was lucky to add yet another Schickle KC to my collection ... minty one this time.
                              Attached Files

Comment

With flash .... very cloudy outside, so pix are not the best ....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X