My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

That looks like a really nice piece Conratulations on nice find.

Regards
    David

Comment

Very nice Mathys
      Best regards,
      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Just for your info, guys ... I'm selling a few 57er items on e-stand :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=400411

Sorry to spoil this thread .

Grtz
        Mathijs

Comment

Got hold of this one very cheap ... 3-piece with unmagnetic core . I'm having a hard time resisting RK's these days ... .

I already have another similar one on the way ... .
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Mathijs!

That's not a bad looker for a more modern RK! You're an eBay devil!

Comment

Nice RK Mathijs, it might be non magnetic, but still looks good!!
              You can't beat a bargain!!!!! -Nigel
              Any chance of a photo of the reverse, i'm interested in the date (1813)
              sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Pff ... its getting difficult taking pix with this dark & gloomy weather these days .

But I've tried ... 1st up with just normal daylight and angle . For a not-magnetic piece still a nice looking RK.
                Just a shame about the poor quality of the loop, which I intend to replace with a nicer one ( or maybe adding some oaks ? ).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Matthieu; 12-28-2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

The 1813 side for Nigel .
                  Attached Files

Comment

This time with indoor light & flash to show some more details .
                    Attached Files

Comment

The other side to complete the set ... I only paid 50 Euro, delivered to my doorstep, for this one ... could you guys refuse ???
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cheers Mathijs!!!
                        And you are right, for that price, why not, its less than most EK's!! A really good buy!!!! -Nigel
                        sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

You did very well on this RK Mathijs! It really is a nice, quality piece, especially for 50 euro's.

Funny you mention the loop. I wrote in the my first post that it looked more like a paper clip than an RK loop, but then edited it out, because I didn't want to offend.

Nice RK buddy!

Comment

As a RK collector you filled a gap in your collection This is one variant you didnĀ“t had and you got it for a very good price
                            I personally like it too, nice polished frame and a good looking core. As mentioned by the others....the loop looks cruel
                            Good catch my friend

Comment

Hello

This looks like one of the S&L new form RKs from the mid to late 1980's. The loop is one of two things, either a replacement which has been incorrectly made (two double bends instead of the correct single and one double bend) or one of the original, rather long loops which has been modified and resulted in the two double bends. Only a personal guess, but I favour the latter.

Either way, a nice RK.

Regards
                              David

Comment

The loop seems to be just a piece of metal wire bent in the right way ... it really detracts from the RK.
                                I've already ordered a suitable replancement loop for it .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X