Unmarked Jungle Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmarked Jungle Jacket

I need some help. For some time I have had in my collection a strange jungle jacket. It is an identical copy of a US rip stop jungle jacket from the Vietnam era. It has slanted pockets just like the Vietnam version, but the pockets do not have any drain holes at the bottom. It has an extra button sewn on to the cuff(making it 3 buttons instead of the usual 2). The other strange part about is the fact that it NEVER has had any tags sewn into the jacket. It appears to be a military jacket without any tags. There are no marks in the cloth where tha tags have been sewn or anything. I have been over the jacket with a magnifying glass and can only find a set of numbers stamped on the inside(very small). The numbers are 474200 or 474202. The jacket appears to be old and is the same color as the Vietnam era jackets. It has been worn and has a few holes/tears in the jacket. It's kind of faded as well. Any idea? I would say it is a size small. Is it sterile? Made for another country? Commercial? Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Arch

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X