Missouri Korean War Medallions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri Korean War Medallions

Awarded by the State of Missouri to recognize a Veteran's Service during the Korean War.

Korean War Award Eligibility Requirements
    • Veteran served on active duty in the United States military at any time during the period of June 27, 1950 to January 31, 1955
    • Veteran was honorably separated or discharged from military service, is still in active service in honorable status, or was in active service in honorable status at the time of death
    • Veteran is a legal resident of Missouri at the time of application, or was a legal resident at the time he or she entered or was discharged from military service or at the time of his or her death.
    • The Korean War medal, medallion, and certificate shall be awarded regardless of whether or not such veteran served within the United States or a foreign country.

To date approx.17,836 awards have been presented.

Attached Files
    RonR

Attached Files
    RonR

Comment

Attached Files
      RonR

Comment

Wow, how nice for the State of Missouri to Honor our Veterans. I only wish that I would have known before my Uncle "Faded Away".

Thanks for posting the Medals, maybe it is not to late for my uncle to be recognized.

Comment

Thanks for posting RonR with the pics of the medal and coin, also the qualifications to receive the award. Again thanks!

My Father just received my Uncles uniforms and Decorations, along with a lot of documentation of his service qualifications.

I have to get out to his house and see for myself. Dad said that he received from the French Government the Croix De Guerre for the rescue of wounded men under direct enemy fire.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X