Japanese headband ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese headband ID

First, I'm new here and I was so excited to find this forum which I'm hoping will help me to identify an item that I recently purchased. It was labeled as a "WW2 Japanese Kamikaze Headband" and I'm really hoping that it is... but it seems like that might be too good to be true. If it is, it doesn't appear to be "used."

I'm not seeing a way to upload a photo but a way to add a link to a photo, so I'll try that... if it doesn't work... HELP!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!!

This is frustrating because I've read the FAQs and it states that there should be a "manage attachments" button under the message box but it does not appear to be there. Anyway, one can right-click on the broken link I posted and open the picture in another window. Let me know if there's another way to do this, please!

Comment

I think you need to pay to be Association member in order to post photos using that Management attachment button.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I definitely don't have that button available. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Hello and welcome. If you run some searches using kamikaze headband as the search subject you will find that these headbands were made, in some cases, in vast quantity for wear by factory workers in patriotic support of the military. The one you have is likely such an item.

Regards,
            Stu

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X