SOS: Who is going? Who is setting up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOS: Who is going? Who is setting up?

The SOS is just a couple of weeks away! Who has tables and who is just shopping?

Tom

Sos

I won't be going this year. I hate to miss it, but I'll be taking a trip near the end of the month and can't squeeze it in along with everything else. Find lots of good stuff! MikeB

Comment

Show of Shows

Ill be there setting up with my friend "Helmet John" and will have a few swords and a few sniper rifles and scopes

Comment

damn !

I made plans but last minute I can't go either, It kills me I can't make this show. It anybody sees any unusual inert Japanese ordnance, rare headgear or rare Japanese flags let us know what shows up!!

Jim
        JapaneseOrdnance at Yahoo.com

Comment

I will be there sharing a table with a fellow collector and shopping Will take photos and post for those not able to attend.

Best, David.

Comment

Yes, please take lots of pics., it would be appreciated! Unfortunately, the only show I will be able to make this year is the Forks of the Delaware this weekend. Hope it is a good SOS this year, happy hunting to all attending!

Tom

Comment

hello guys

i wish you all the best on the show, good hunting and good selling,, please make some good pictures

have an nice time

greetings Bruno

Comment

I had given up hope of finding tables this late, but a cancellation resulted in good fortune for me! I'll be there with three tables, hoping for good weather and even better buying/selling!

Comment

I'll be there with some friends at a table "Spence Militaria" stop by and say hi I would love to meet any of you guys who can make it. Regards,Geoff

Comment

God willing I am heading down on Tuesday! I'm really looking foreword to it! Geoff, no uniforms at the restaurant!

Bill Rannow
                    Mpls, MN

Comment

Look forward to seeing everything you guys find for your collections!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X