Japanese tri-color camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese tri-color camo

Did they use such a pattern? Does anyone have an example they can post pictures of?

If your talking about painted helmet camouflage in my opinion no. There were a few G.I. Or Seabee decorated examples I've seen over the years. They all had a small painted rayed flag in front. The Japanese did have three color camo nets

Comment

Yes, for the helmet. I thought John Egger had some painted camo helmets in his collection. None with tri-color?

Comment

I have seen a couple of examples of camp painted helmets. Not a traditional 3 color in the style we see in German helmets, but different. Those had a dark overpaint, almost black with dark green splotches. More of a two color camo, with original base color on the inside.

PG-

Comment

The Amy manual on camouflage expressly says the standard color of the helmet is the best all-around solution for most terrain and should not be altered. The only exception it concedes to is white finish for exclusive use in snowy terrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
            I have seen a couple of examples of camp painted helmets. Not a traditional 3 color in the style we see in German helmets, but different. Those had a dark overpaint, almost black with dark green splotches. More of a two color camo, with original base color on the inside.

PG-
            Like this?

Comment

I had a great one,if i can find pictures I will post them, someone offered me $5000.00 about 4 years ago and I had to sell it!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X