Japanese flag for sale here - $200 cheaper on E-bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese flag for sale here - $200 cheaper on E-bay

If anyone was interested in buying this flag here on WAF, may I suggest that you buy on E-bay, its $200 cheaper over there

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=513835

here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-Merrills-Ma...item19c54c8198

Comment

Hmmm ... he says he ended the sale on e-bay ... Really? Doesn't look like it to me ...

Even so, I doubt he'll give it away for the ebay price if he's asking the new price here ...
      Attached Files

Comment

good detective work fellas

Comment

It used to be considered a nice gesture to offer a discounted price to WAF members.

PG-

Comment

I got nothing against revising pricing if something additional is discovered with an item to raise the value. I'm a little confused why the e-bay listing is still active when he said he ended it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
              I got nothing against revising pricing if something additional is discovered with an item to raise the value. I'm a little confused why the e-bay listing is still active when he said he ended it.
              The way I read it, he had it listed on E-bay a while back and ended it when someone told him it was from a Merrills Marauder. He then relisted it at a later date (now). That part seems OK. Just confused on the higher price that the members here get to pay for it, if they are lucky!

PG-

Comment

Well .. I guess if some one feels its worth $750 . all the power to them I suppose.

Comment

This is my flag. Everything I say about it is true. I listed it on e-bay and a fellow e-mails me and told me he does research on Jap flags to try to preserve history. he gave me info and links on the vet. It did check out. I ended the original listing immeaditly because I have a "buy it now" of $150 on it! I was scrambling to try to raise funds for the Brimfield antiques show in Mass. going on all this week. Its HUGE! I really couldnt make up my mind what to ask for the flag or if I even wanted to part with it right away. The name on it is real. I can provide everything to anybody who may ever buy this flag from me. Including the name and phone number of the guy I bought it from as well as the e-mail from the man who gave me the vets info. It's funny how everything I list on e-bay seems to pop up on this site somewhere!

Cliff

Comment

PS, I did have it on e-bay for the same price as heare. I revised it at a lower price on e-bay once again trying to get the quick funds. Doesnt matter now! Allready went and got some new "treasuars"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X