Imperial Eppaulettes collection !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperial Eppaulettes collection !

Hello & goodevening , i have a little group of Imperial eppaulettes that i have picked up over the years ! , i thought you might like to see them...cheers Semovente
    Attached Files

Nice collection. However I do not see any Epauletten?! These are all shoulder straps.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiserwilhelm2 View Post
      Nice collection. However I do not see any Epauletten?! These are all shoulder straps.
      Thank you Sir glad you like them ...
      Yes my fault !...thats just me .....yes shoulder straps as you say !...
      Last edited by Semovente; 12-14-2019, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Not shoulder boards (those are the ones for officers) but shoulder straps (EM and NCO).

Comment

Originally posted by kaiserwilhelm2 View Post
          Not shoulder boards (those are the ones for officers) but shoulder straps (EM and NCO).
          Cool !...

Comment

Nice eclectic collection of shoulder boards.

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by C. Roelens View Post
              Nice eclectic collection of shoulder boards.

Chuck
              Thank you Sir ... , yes quite so ...no real collecting to any one regiment or unit , as i have bought or traded for them over the years when ever i have seen any at fairs etc !...

Comment

Very impressive! Rob
                God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
                  Very impressive! Rob
                  Thanks Rob...
                  I would think some are pre WW1 ?...aswell as the field gray wartime ones etc .

Comment

Originally posted by Semovente View Post
                    Thanks Rob...
                    I would think some are pre WW1 ?...aswell as the field gray wartime ones etc .
                    That is correct.

Comment

Unfortunately, six of the field gray straps are reproductions. Some of these are still presently offered on Ebay.de. If you would like me to point out which ones, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Please do Chip. I would like to know which ones are reproductions.

Thank you,

Chuck

Comment

My OCD wants to ask why they aren't arranged in numerical order? Beautiful collection though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chip M View Post
                            Unfortunately, six of the field gray straps are reproductions. Some of these are still presently offered on Ebay.de. If you would like me to point out which ones, I'd be happy to help.
                            No i dont think so Chip since all the ones you see are from a collection of 25yrs old !! , long before E.bay was even operating let alone thought of !!..so sorry Tree & barking up ! ...do spring to mind !!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Semovente View Post

No i dont think so Chip since all the ones you see are from a collection of 25yrs old !! , long before E.bay was even operating let alone thought of !!..so sorry Tree & barking up ! ...do spring to mind !!!...
                              Semovente, Chip is one of the most knowledgeable collectors when it comes to WWI field grey, so perhaps you would do well to listen and learn.
                              And read, because a key word in Chip's comment is "still": the fact that your pieces come from an "old collection" does not mean they do not include fakes.

Why post if you don't want to learn?
                              And why be rude to those who try to help (if not you, then others)?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X