1813 ekii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ben bijker View Post
    It won’t be the cross in these pictures though, but the ek I described...
    Hi Ben, nice try!
    I am more the picture-type-of-guy and my remarks were referring to the cross on the pics, that was not matching the decription at all...when it comes to sales rules, the pictures are a part of the description. (Nobody would buy a cross worth 3.5 K based on a 11-word description alone.)
    Now, that we had some people stand in for your reputation and know first hand about this sad story of typing errors and mixed up pictures, the possibility of plain fraud seems to be off the table.
    To be frank, I in person was especially pissed about your poor selling attempt. It´s notoriuos con-mans-behaviour to offer merchandise you don´t have with ripped pics from the net. First I thought you took them from this forum-thread
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...hlight=Ek+1813
    - now, after closer examination, I found out I was wrong...sorry for that (I missed Walthers table in the background...)

If someone still wants to bet :
    Its the cross from the picture in your ad and not the one you described I want to see on the paper....
    ...but I have to admit that an EK I 1813 instead would be a nice sight as well ;-)

Regards
    Hagrid
    Last edited by Hagrid; 03-08-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Hagrid:

If I had the cross in the pictures my description would have been off, right??

I KNOW the sales-rules.
      I bought and sold a lot of stuff on WAF and other platforms, always without a problem.

Nice to see that there are always people willing to crucify you without knowing what is going on.
      You could have dropped me a line instead, but you chose to more or less accuse me of being a fraud here.
      I don't think I now you or ever dealt with you, but you probably have your reasons for it.

I wrote " ek I described" though, I was not referring to an ek1.

Here's the cross I should have used pictures of, Walther's table again as a background.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=943042

Comment

I think you should scramble to cross here and ask for forgiveness ...

The iron cross from which you stole the pictures from me to use for sale is the property of Mr Hagrid.
        How would you feel if your cross was offered for purchase at once?

But let's let the story come to an end.
        Last edited by WaltherW; 03-09-2019, 01:59 AM.

Comment

If I saw my atuff for sale somewhere else I would contact the seller.
          No more No less

I’m done here now, I have nothing more to add

Comment

Hi Ben!
            Originally posted by ben bijker View Post
            I wrote " ek I described" though, I was not referring to an ek1.
            ... and I tried to be funny on that
            Hagrid: (...)Nice to see that there are always people willing to crucify you without knowing what is going on.
            You could have dropped me a line instead, but you chose to more or less accuse me of being a fraud here.
            I don't think I now you or ever dealt with you, but you probably have your reasons for it.
            I´ve been sensitized by a thread in the german SDA-Forum, where exactly the same situation (selling attempt of a non-possessed clasp with older pictures) was thematized. This is why I formulated my doubts - see post No. 6 - simply because it´s my cross that you were obviously trying to sell!
            If I saw my stuff for sale somewhere else I would contact the seller.
            The SDA member in the same situation unleashed the law enforcement community in his case...

Just to ease your tension: NO - I don´t think you are a fraudster!

But how someone could not realize that he, on multiple occasions, is using the wrong pictures (probably copy-righted by someone else) when trying to sell a relatively highpriced item - that completely evades me.

I’m done here now, I have nothing more to add
            So it should be as you wish!

Conciliatory regards
            Hagrid

Comment

Let's see how long it takes until I get offers for the gray table ....

Comment

An old thread, but I have something to add here:

Although it was extremely stupid to mix up the crosses, I didn't steal the pics.

I got the pics in what's app from Walther...
                That is what started the confusion.

I never use pics from the net in a sales thread or otherwise.

Just wanted to set that straight, Walther might be able to check it in his what's app list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WaltherW View Post
                  I think you should scramble to cross here and ask for forgiveness ...

The iron cross from which you stole the pictures from me to use for sale is the property of Mr Hagrid.
                  How would you feel if your cross was offered for purchase at once?

But let's let the story come to an end.

So I didn't "steal" your pics, you sent them to me by what's app.
                  Last edited by ben bijker; 11-30-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X