Imperial Medals II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperial Medals II

Friends sincere opinions would be welcome.

Pics:

I'm beginning to think either your comprehension is limited or you are a troll.
    pseudo-expert

Comment

Just because you consider yourself a pseudo expert, I have no obligation to believe everything you say, limit yourself to information.

Comment

You've been given information and yet you keep going back to the same fake seller. Perhaps you need to sit back and study a bit.
        pseudo-expert

Comment

May I ask why you have so many medals offered for opinion? Have you purchased these or are you interested in these medals?

Comment

Originally posted by Flasseri View Post
            Just because you consider yourself a pseudo expert, I have no obligation to believe everything you say, limit yourself to information.
            It really gets me when they sound so rude. We have no obligation to provide anything so you limit yourself to enjoy the forum with a gentlemanly attitude or as you say... vai embora

Comment

There are people on this forum who obviously have more experience with these items
              than you do. Other wise, why are you asking questions. A please or thank you
              goes a long ways to insure future forum help. If you don't believe what these people have to say, maybe it's time you find someone else to bother.

Comment

The guard dogs of the moderator are free, calm, do not get excited the sooner they will receive a piece of bone, first of course they will have to wag their tail.

Comment

Flasseri. You clearly know nothing. Yet, you refuse to listen to those that do.

Comment

All typical ebay fakes...

Comment

The guard dogs of the moderator are free, calm, do not get excited the sooner they will receive a piece of bone, first of course they will have to wag their tail.
                      I need no help when it comes to internet trolls.
                      pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X