Current eBay auction.
    Attached Files
    -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Looks like a common period mounting to me Regards Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph A
        Current eBay auction.
        If that's the same one I think it is, they're also selling a matching ribbon bar, and splitting a Wuerrtemburg medal bar from it's corresponding miniature chain.

--Chris
        Last edited by landsknechte; 09-13-2004, 04:19 PM.

Comment

They sale flea market finds out of Germany. They don't care about matching sets. They seperate everything and all starting bids are $4.99. Regards Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wainwrigh
            They sale flea market finds out of Germany. They don't care about matching sets. They seperate everything and all starting bids are $4.99. Regards Chris
            I suppose I can't get too bent at 'em. I did manage to finagle my war merit MVK/MVO ribbon bar from them for $50.

Comment

Great bar Chris I have got a couple of deals from them too. I guess they figure they can make more money this way. Regards Chris

Comment

"They"

are Ralf Kneip and Nicola Pack. No experts, and they'll tell you so. Caveat Emptor, but I've gotten some good stuff from them. I love the descriptions. I think Nicola writes them. I don't think she knows what "original" means...

I'm going to try for both, but the miniature decorations seen to be switched out on the chain.

Thanks for the responses, guys!
                -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph A
                  are Ralf Kneip and Nicola Pack. No experts, and they'll tell you so. Caveat Emptor, but I've gotten some good stuff from them. I love the descriptions. I think Nicola writes them. I don't think she knows what "original" means...
                  I was bidding on that ribbon bar, when eBay did one of it's wonder screw ups, and dumped off most of their auctions. I emailed them and made an offer. They emailed me to offer a couple of other ribbon bars that were nice, but not nearly as rare, for half again the price.

Thier ignorance is my bliss.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X