No announcement yet.

Double EK ribbon bar device??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veery interesting!!! Thanks for sharing this!

About the ribbon bars with that odd devices, I still think they were thought as lapel devices, not in the sense of a ribbon bar for an official uniform.

Best regards

Daniel

Comment

Last edited by Rick Research; 10-24-2004, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Research
        Where is this for sale, and for how much? I hope somebody here wins it. Although it looks like a circa 1934-5 catalog, without all those readily identifiable as "unique" Third Reich devices-- this is not a maker I've heard about before (shows how much we do not and never will know), and all period documentation is important, for contemporary information.
        This catalog is currently up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2265884654

A little more than a day left on the auction.

--Chris

Comment

There is a Reserve Price on this that has not been met, I have the highest bid with $45.00 but am unwilling to bid more at this moment in time. If someone tops me and the reserve is met, we'll see

Comment

I was willing to go to $75.00 but the Reserve Price was still not met. So it's probably gonna go unsold this time. Reserve is probably $100+ where I am not willing to go.

Comment

Originally posted by David S
              I was willing to go to $75.00 but the Reserve Price was still not met. So it's probably gonna go unsold this time. Reserve is probably $100+ where I am not willing to go.
              Damn...

At least the seller posted decent enough photographs of the interesting pages that we'll be able to get use out of them academically...

Comment

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing
                Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
                All the best,
                Chris

Comment

Fyi

It's up again:
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...269170484&rd=1

Comment

It's gonna be expensive ! The Reserve Price is probably $100.00

I was highest bidder without meeting the Reserve at $56.00 when the last round ended. After the auction I emailed him saying I would pay up to $75.00 for the item. No response. Out of my range !!

Good Luck to anyone who tries

Comment

It's a nice resource, but for that pricetag, I'll go buy a few more ribbon bars...

Comment

Hey Guys,

Isn't this seller a fellow Forum member? The nicest thing he could do would be to contribute the complete images of the catalog pages to the Forum in the interests of research and betterment of the collecting community after the auction sells out. But I doubt it will happen.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X