"Any one had problems with Central European Military Antiques"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In reply !!!

So hang on you steal £600/$900 off me via Western union money wire transfere
    you dont send me what i ordered !!
    just to refresh your obviously very short memory ,i ordered two WW1 pilot
    badges off you..yes you pocketed the money but sent me crap instead upon
    returning this to you ,you deny all knowledge and say a load of
    bollocks..delete what you like..the word is out and circulating regarding
    your illegal activities i am making sure of that and i did worn you !! you
    arnt that ****ed in the head not to realise that !!
    By the way i still have all your emails ref the order ,and the reciepts from
    Western union with your name and details on them so for once stop acting
    dense .and realise that your act isnt working.
    You screwed me out of $900 that i wont forget or forgive sought this out and
    stop acting like a spoilt child.
    Mr French

Well i think we can all see the man lives in fantasy he can take money from innocents and then blam it on every one but himslf !! weird !!! see his latest rantings on his fraud site !!
    seriously derranged !!

Comment

This man did the same to me about two years ago on ebay. I paid for a mine sweeper badge and I gave him another address to send it to.... Well, this request turned into six months of email harassment on his part toward me. He kept telling me that I was peter zinc(who is that) and that I was making fake badges. He left a hot remark on my feedback that reflected a sexual preference( that ebay removed) and sent me harassing email for about six months...

A real class act he is!

Paul Reck

Comment

in response....

..i hope to one day come face to face with this creature,,he wont be so cleaver then.
        it amazes me that considering the amount of individuals this man has screwed over the years no one has actually ..umm how do i put it "had words" i hope in due course to take a flight over......after all i am sure the US Dolar could pin point this individual i have his real name and two addresses ...what makes me laugh is that sometimes these people dont know who they are messing with and has often been proven there are always bigger fish.
        "Vengence is better served cold "
        I hope and pray that this awarness and my loss has saved someone a few notes !!!
        Regards to everyone who has helped so far !!!!!!!!!
        THANK YOU

Comment

Michael Walter

Hello all,

Watch out for Michael Walter too; you can check my signature for the full story.

William Kramer
          Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

This POS has been ripping off collectors for years if not decades. He used to attend mid-size shows in the US, selling fake junk. Seems he's afraid to show his face here now and uses the internet to pick pockets.

I'm just surprised he's still at it, and not in the bottom of a Central European lake.

Ray

Comment

Micheal Walter

Came across this fraudster on a German Auction Site, Uses ID Micha69, Ottos45, Odessa45 and newandold. Sells fakes as originals. gets away with it time after time. RIPS off novices. Does not get banned from sites when the moderators of sites are informed. This person is a LOW LIFE. remember the name MICHAEL WALTER based in Germany address below for anyone who wants him next time in Germany.

Michael Walter

Hildesheimer Strasse 68
              DE-38114 Braunschweig
              Germany

banned from Pay Pal for fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbet Balfour View Post
                Came across this fraudster on a German Auction Site, Uses ID Micha69, Ottos45, Odessa45 and newandold. Sells fakes as originals. gets away with it time after time. RIPS off novices. Does not get banned from sites when the moderators of sites are informed. This person is a LOW LIFE. remember the name MICHAEL WALTER based in Germany address below for anyone who wants him next time in Germany.

Michael Walter

Hildesheimer Strasse 68
                DE-38114 Braunschweig
                Germany

banned from Pay Pal for fraud.
                same guy that got me for $1,400 many years ago:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=91055

sad to think after all of these years he's still doing it and getting away with it.

William Kramer
                Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

It sounds like a B-movie in the horror dept., like "sometimes they come back" etc.

I've had the opportunity to know this gentleman when his "nom de plume" was Michael van Lauesen: he asked me info about Austrian pilot's badges and at te beginning showed himself polite and friendly.

Suddenly, he asked via email if I knew a certain collector, and me replying yes, he started to be rude and emailing me more than 10 times each day; on other sites, he wrote incredible stories of mafia involvement in the militaria collecting, international conjures against him, set up by worldwide communities of sellers of fakes, etc.

I think it was the case of someone in need of proper psychiatric treatment.

Then he disappeared, with his "CEMA" site.

Now, with a new name (is his real one, Michael P. Edelstein?) he appears again... so, let's wait for some pain in the a(...)

E.L.

Post Scriptum: reading the complete discussions, I think that this seller of fakes might be someone else... they have the name in common only.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X