rarity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rarity

Okay, i know im the newbie, so explain to me, where i can get a Great book, and what these medals cost??

Bo

Hi Bob,
    I've found "Deutschland Katalog ORDEN und EHRENZEICHEN 1800 - 1945 von Jörg Nimmergut der aktuelle Katalog 2001 - 2002 mit Hunderten von Abbildungen, mit Preisbewertung. Das Handbuch für jeden Ordenssammler." very helpful. 24 Euros from Helmut Weitze https://www.weitze.net/ choose "Military Antiques" (as opposed to "Books"), then to the last chapter (# 41) "Reference Books", then to "Katalog", then to # 41.002. Some internet sites reference the book for their items; (N-3292)- this means the Nimmergut book, item 3292 (which is an Imperial Silver Wound Badge, both at the site and in the book).
    Not in color or great illustrations, but I think it's a great value for what it is (over 4,000 items and lots of pictures).
    Regards,
    Zach
    (edit- I removed a comma after the url, so the link should now take you to Weitze's site.)
    Last edited by Zach; 05-05-2002, 08:06 PM.
    Zach

Comment

If you're getting the "Orden" get his "Banderkatalog" to go with it. It has color illustrations of the the ribbon for each medal. They're both pocketbook size, so easy to carry when you're out hunting. I keep my copies by my computer so I can feel superior when I surf eBay I think Detlev carries them too.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X