• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$4500 for what....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:B:WNA:US:1123
    pseudo-expert

Hi Don,

Is consensus that this one is a fake? I don't know enough to judge, myself.

Thanks,
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

for that blue Max?!

Comment

Looks a little "Spanish" to my eyes. Let's see what Steve and the others have to say.
        pseudo-expert

Comment

I was following this one as well with shock and awe, Don.

Comment

You mean the custom case doesn't make it authentic?

Comment

I could have swore that when I was looking at the pictures, I saw a
              "made in Spain" stamp on it.

Comment

I am weeping...I think of the hours spent laboring to make that amount of money only to have it sucked into cyberspace in return for a very lite paperweight. Yes, Brian, I guess the case does make it authentic, at least to someone....
                SP

Comment

I think that is a new record for the Spanish! Simply astounding. Looks like the case reeled them in and it was unlike anything authentic. Almost looked like a converted silver ware case of some kind. The lower felt is a really bad color choice for the green above it. 41 bids!!! Pretty sad. Steve

Comment

Someone thinks they are in for a Merry Christmas. A shame really when an internet search would have shown it to be a bad one. The guy has time to get on ebay but not the time to do the research........
                    pseudo-expert

Comment

The replies to all of the ebay questions for bidder are rather evasive. I bet the seller knows it is bad. I hope the buyer is not giving it as a Christmas present.
                      Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Ole!

Comment

The same seller also posted a rather dubious looking mini PLM.

Comment

Holy s^%$!! Someone is going to get ripped-off seriously! Its a shame that so much money are going to be spent on a piece of crap but I guess thats what you get if you do not do your homework properly
                            Santa is going to bring a really nasty present for this xmas to the winner

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X