Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmarked Meybauer Pilot Badge...?

Hi there,
    I have a pretty good feeling about this unmarked Prussian pilot badge, and I believe it to be a good Meybauer-made badge... But, it's just that I have never seen an unmarked Meybauer pilot badge before. Input, anyone...? It is a beautiful badge anyhow...! The silver wash that is apparent to the reverse, could that be of later age...?
    Cheers,
    Mikael
    Attached Files
    Mikael G.

Pic of the back...
    Attached Files
    Mikael G.

Comment

Hi Mikael, a Maybauer for sure , nice original badge,finish looks contemporary too. Maybauers construction and finishing variations seem endless so to find unmarked examples is not uncomon. Saying that , when one considers that they were ' building' these badges from WW1 right through to WW2 it is not suprising that variations occur in construction formats. I have Maybauers with and without maker marks. Ferg1.

Comment

A beautiful badge.
        pseudo-expert

Comment

Very nice badge with typical Meybauer hardware, I like it.

Comment

I agree, a nice looking example that screams Meybauer. Interesting/strange effect to the silver finish though?

Regards
            Mike
            Regards
            Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X