Nice and simple....
    Attached Files

Comment

Pre-1934 bar.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by luftkreig View Post
        Pre-1934 bar.
        Could you please show it's back? Thanks in advance.
        sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

Originally posted by saschaw View Post
          Could you please show it's back? Thanks in advance.
          Here you go!
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, but to be honest, I doubt this is a "pre 1934" bar. It would not be a bar for my collection.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luftkreig View Post
              Pre-1934 bar.

I'd be nervous about this bar. This small combo really makes no sense and the ribbons look like they have been recently done (and that backing is common in the 3rd Reich era)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R View Post
                I'd be nervous about this bar. This small combo really makes no sense and the ribbons look like they have been recently done (and that backing is common in the 3rd Reich era)
                Ok, thanks guys. I will say, the ribbons are in good condition but are not new when you see them in hand. {may have to work on my photographing skills...} May i ask though, why would the combo not be plausable? seemed ok when i bought it.

Comment

There is basically no way someone would have earned the Centennial Medal of 1897 and then, only, the NC 1914 EK2. There would almost definitely be a LS medal mixed in. That combined with a Third Reich era backing is just too many red flags.

Also, the third bar you have for sale on the estand is troubling. It seems hard to believe the receipient would have a Baden EK2 equivalent and no 1914 EK2... and then earn a WMC with swords in WWII. Seems like another one to avoid... sorry.

Comment

Also, the third bar you have for sale on the estand is troubling. It seems hard to believe the receipient would have a Baden EK2 equivalent and no 1914 EK2... and then earn a WMC with swords in WWII. Seems like another one to avoid... sorry.
                    Could not find that one. Luftkreig, could you please give me a link for that? State bravery awards without EK are not to uncommon.
                    sigpic

Comment

There is basically no way someone would have earned the Centennial Medal of 1897 and then, only, the NC 1914 EK2. There would almost definitely be a LS medal mixed in. That combined with a Third Reich era backing is just too many red flags.

The KVK may have been switched for one with swords? i have to agree with Saschaw. i have seen a number of bars like this without the EK.

Comment

Something new.
                        Attached Files
                        pseudo-expert

Comment

The reverse.
                          Attached Files
                          pseudo-expert

Comment

Wow Don. That has to be scarce. Beautiful railway bar. Steve

Comment

Don, that is a cool one! Baden ex-NCO who ended up at the railways, as so many did. Really nice combination
                              sigpic

Comment

Here are a few new ones i got this week!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X