Really p....d off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really p....d off

Commiserate with me guys. I saw a really rare, no possibly unique Imperial sword on a website last week, sent off the cheque & sat back & waited. Found out today it was sent by a national carrier LAST WEEKEND. Should take 24 hours, 48 at the most. Trying to track it from both ends of delivery service, but don't hold out a very much hope. The dealer is 100% and says obviously will refund money. Don't wan't the bloody money, wan't that scarce as hen's teeth sword ! If it turns up will let you all know, and tell you all about the sword, In hope, Newlyn

Not the "Ted" one!!? ....

Comment

Woe

Yep Rick, the 'Ted' one, now you can see why I'm p....d off ! It's our biggest national carrier, consequently has faceless phone desks manned by 16 year olds with a script, and a complete inability to think for themselves. When the dealer told me who he had sent it by I got a BAD feeling, having had something mislaid by them a while back, they then proceeded to lie to me. Maybe it's me panicking or looking on the black side, it does have a parcel number so may be traceable, here's hoping, bloody nice sword though Rick, Cheers for now, Newlyn. moremad

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
      X