EK2 Marked G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Marked G

I'm posting this cross for another member to compare to his which he thinks might be marked G also. It may also be marked E. This one is mine and is clearly marked G. What does everyone think?
    Attached Files

Here's the rear. Unfortunatley I have no close up of the maker mark for him to compare it to. Anyone? I like the effects of the ice under these crosses when I took the shots.
    Attached Files

Comment

Steve, it looks right, but without a picture of the G mark I just cant be sure.

J

Comment

CanĀ“t help you with the maker, but i think, thats a really nice one

Comment

Steve,
          The core details and frame beading seem to match my G marked
          cross almost exactly.

Nice one

Comment

Thanks. I posted it so another member could compare it to his. He can't read the mark too well. This one is clearly marked and I must say it is really nice. I love the look of it. I posted all my Imperial EK2's over on GMIC and I may repeat that here when I get the time. I'll be posting all my wound badges in that forum real soon including Imperial ones, to see what everyone thinks.

Comment

I saw your posts at GMIC. You have a nice collection of EK2s.
              I would like to see your WBs as well.

Comment

I have 14 and a few minis with a couple of more on the way. I have been photographing, choosing the photos and resizing in my spare time and I'm ready to start posting. It's alot of work actually. It will be posted here in the wound badge forum. My 1939 EK's are next after that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X