ALERT! Great Bar available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALERT! Great Bar available!

Well, here's a rare bird on eBay, hope one of you guys snags it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=13965

Same seller and another rare bar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=13965

Rick,

I have seen them too.... actually I would like to bid on the first (Anhalt cross)! Very nice bar with a non-combattant ribbon...

Ciao,

Claudio

Comment

Go Claudio!!!!!!!!!!

Go for it and win Claudio, If I wasn't retiring from public life I'd be hammering away at it. very, very hard to find that award on that ribbon! Mounted up as a bar.... only seen in photos from Daniel und Werner!

Comment

and here I am, enslaved in debt to Stogie-Rick!!!

Here's the first bar for the rest of us to drool over, current high bidder is our very own Vadim... coming over to the Light Side of The Force.
        Attached Files

Comment

And proving that very nice bars do not need enamel, here's the second one, whose current high bidder I don't recognize as one of our colleagues
          Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Johnsons been selling a lot of nice bars over the past month. The was another Anhalt Cross on a 4 bar that went last weekend and I just snagged a Bav. MVK2 3 bar.
            I understand there's more to follow next week.

Comment

current high bidder is our very own Vadim... coming over to the Light Side of The Force.
              Yes, I want me some of that... And I am debt-free at the moment so dont mess with me. Something tells me that state of debt-freeinness will not last long though...

Would you stop it with "crossing over", "force waivering" and the "light side" already?? Oy vey... Every time I appear on the Imperial side of the fence, he starts with that stuff. Yes, yes, I admit it, the call is strong!!! Can't resist Must buy more Imperial

Jeff: I have seen the medal bars he listed before, for the life of me I dont know why I did not bid, they went at VERY reasonable prices. The one you got was very nice.
              Last edited by Vadim K; 04-02-2003, 07:51 PM.

Comment

For stogie

What does
                retiring from public life
                mean?

Comment

Wow! Thats just the second Anhalt non-combatatant-cross I see on a medal-bar!

Comment

The Anhalt bar is really nice!

Only around 600 were awarded!

Best regards

Daniel

Comment

I bid on the green and blue

thingy earlier, but was quickly topped (I'm brideofrankenstein). I had planned to snipe at it later. But since this is the one Vadim is eyeing, and I'm really trying to concentrate on "Bavarian", I'll desist. From now on, though, "Beware the Bride"!
                      -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Awwww, thats so sweet. It will probably go pretty high though. Thats why I am kicking myself for not bidding on other medal bars this guy was selling before, they all went under value.

I thought "brideofrankenstein" sounded familiar! Why did you choose that, so that male bidders would get ashamed and back off?
                        Dont you think calling yourself a Bride and then talking about being topped is a bit too Freudian though?

Ralph, I do have a question though: would it not be best for me to send you my medal bar collection AND this medal bar for safekeeping?
                        Last edited by Vadim K; 04-03-2003, 03:05 PM.

Comment

neener neener

well, I did get the Anhalt bar for $160. The Sachsen-Coburg beauty went for $130.
                          Now that I bought it, anyone mind telling me how much is this bar actually worth? I have never seen non-combatant Anhalt for sale anywhere, so no idea as to the value.

Comment

Congratulations!

The value is what You wnat to pay for it!
                            You have now one from only about 600 awarded pieces, not as high but as rare as a plm.

Best regards

Daniel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                            X