Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cased 900 Silver German Iron Cross 1. kl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cased 900 Silver German Iron Cross 1. kl.

Hello,
    I recently bought a WWI Iron Cross that is marked on the pin and medal 900 for silver content. This item is guaranteed authentic. I have included a link to the web site so maybe you can see a picture of it, I dont know if it will work or not, I am new to this. Anyway, I wondering what this sort of item is worth in its orriginal case.
    Thanks,
    Chris

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...161024072&rd=1

I wouldn't worry about anything from Stogieman... Looks like an excellent item. Probably a wealthy family purchased that item for their aristocratic winner. If you're new to this and really want to step up to the plate check out his Imperial German Medal Hohenzollern Order. Now there's a rare beautiful item. A stepping stone to the Pour le Merite.
    Last edited by Brian S; 02-26-2003, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Chris,

I totally agree with Brian. If you're new to this hobby, the best advice anyone can give is know who you're buying from/dealing with. Stogieman is aces as far as I'm concerned, no need to worry with him or his wares.

Best of luck!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys,
        I felt very confident that the award was orriginal; however, like I said, I am new the the imperial arena. I have been collecting WWII Iron crosses since the 5th Grade and only now started to expand my collection beyond WWII. Thanks again.

Comment

Be careful, there are Imperial fakes out there too!

Comment

Well, yes, that's...

... true. There are fakes of many Imperial awards.

But, I don't sell them!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X