• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Comment

Great SSOS photos!

Comment

Just got a old auction catalogue in my hands from 1988 with some Freikorps Badges..thought i would post it here for you guys.
        Attached Files

Comment

One more
          Attached Files

Comment

Interesting that the II. Marine-Brigade Wilhelmshaven badge (#1877) shown on the page in the first post is a fake. I thought these fakes only went back about 15-20 years. Who's catalogue is it? Is it André Hüsken, by any chance?
            Last edited by Brian L.; 05-07-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
              . Who's catalogue is it? Is it André Hüsken, by any chance?
              Its called Graf Klenau in Munich

Comment

I used to buy from Graf Klenau in the 90s. I seem to recall that his catalogues had better quality photos than this and also a better layout. This has the look of a militaria mart penny trader. But, maybe that's because many of the Freikorps and veteran items shown were of comparatively little interest to collectors and therefore had much less value than today.

Anyway, thanks for showing it.

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
                  I seem to recall that his catalogues had better quality photos than this and also a better layout. This has the look of a militaria mart penny trader. But, maybe that's because many of the Freikorps and veteran items shown were of comparatively little interest to collectors and therefore had much less value than today.

Anyway, thanks for showing it.
                  ..but the start prices for the Freikorps Badges seem already quite good (high) for late 80s.
                  The whole catalogue has this kind of layout.
                  Greetings
                  Attached Files

Comment

Look how cheap the Eiserne Division medal is, haha

Is there a shred of possibility that the Ehrhardt badge isnt a fake? Pricing is very low for this stuff, even the rare pieces are cheap as dirt... cant see why someone would waste their time.

Some nice badges and medals listed... fun to see this, thanks for posting.

Comment

Hello !
                      Friend of my found this badge are this is freikorps badge ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Anton View Post
                        Hello !
                        Friend of my found this badge are this is freikorps badge ?
                        No. Not Freikorps. It's possible it's not even German. It could be Finnish. Also, the sword hilt is broken off.

Comment

I'll day it again......great thread folks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X