Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identifying some Badges

Everyone,

Can you help identifying these ribbons and badges. I bought them 20 years ago along with an Oberstleutnant parade uniform for motorized infantry and the guy said these were appropriate to that uniform. I really have no idea.

Many thanks, Mike
    Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

The ribbon bar seems to contain some army and state service medals, fairly ordinary. Then below you have an officer's academy badge, tank qualification badge, and an army sports badge.

-Joel

Comment

Thank you, Joel!

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Nothing wrong when wearing on a Uniform. As it has to be.

Comment

Mike H,

The ribbon bar is correct for order of precedence but I would expect a higher rank for over 20 years of service. However, it would fit on the uniform of one this rank.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

Ribbons are as follows top row starting on the left. Kampfordern im Bronze, and Verdienstmedaille der NVA im Gold.
            second row starting left. Verdienstemedaille der NVA im Bronze, Waffenbruedershaft im Bronze, last one I'm not sure of.
            Bottom row is just service anniversary medals.

Comment

Thank you … glad you found this old thread.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X