BW Admirals cap and a hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BW Admirals cap and a hat

Would like some opinions, and info about the models:-)

Thanks
    Nicolai
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hej hej !

The peaked cap looks like a legit private purchase hat for a Bundesmarine admiral rank made in the 70ies or 80ies and the side cap is also a privat puchase suitable for Heer officers, made, because of its light grey colour, after 1970. As side caps are out of fashion for the Heer since some years and due to some details most possible not later then 1980.

While an admirals of this kind hat is quite rare these side caps are very common.

Regards,

Jens

Comment

Note also that the side cap is for non-general/admiral officers because it has silver piping and not gold. It's also in poor condition. I'd personally not pay anything for it. As Jens said, they aren't too difficult to get in very good condition at a reasonable price.

Steve

Comment

Hello,
              the peaked cap was purchased by Uniformhaus Korth-Kiel, very expensive in business till I belive mid 90s one of my Uniforms I bought there in the end of the 1980s all was made to massure and well craft by theire tailor, as I can remember right they have a large lot of caps but not to a admiral because very expensive so I think very nice find.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X