Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed

Good Morning/Afternoon or Evening depending where you are from.

These items arrived with a some WW2 stuff I ordered and was a nice surprise, but to be honest I have no idea what these are or even if this is the right forum. So if its not the right forum can the mod please move to correct one.

The 3 badges are marked.
    Can someone please tell me what the three badges and 2 patches are and how they were earned?

To be honest I quite like these.

Thanks heaps in advanced
    Attached Files

Be careful you do not get bitten by the BRD badge bug... there's a lot of stuff out there you'll suddenly "need" From top left to lower right:

1. Baden-Württemberg Polizei hat badge, late 1970s through early 2000s.

2. 10th Panzerdivision (1957-1962) or 10th Panzergrenadierdivisoin (1962 on). The striped edges signify the wearer is not directly attached to one of the three regiments. Worn on the service jacket.

3. Bronze grade for Schützenschnur ("shooter's cord"). Attached to a braided cord which goes from jacket button to right shoulder of the service jacket. Wide range of date possibilities.

4. Bronze grade Leitstungsabzeichen (fitness award). Worn on left pocket of service jacket. Wide range of date possibilities.

5. BGS-See armbadge. Worn by members of the Federal Border Guard patrolling waterways. Probably 1960s vintage.

Hope that helps!

Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve that helps alot. Yes I will be careful, and be very aware of the "need" to obtain

Once again thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
      X