• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gasmask with addititions - value?

What do those go for now?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Gran Sasso - I recommend dropping a PM to Uncle Goose. He is the WAF's resident ABC schutzmaske expert and usually has his ear to the ground regarding current values.

If he gets mad, please tell him it was all my fault.

This type of mask is a highly desireable piece of gear for Bundeswehr field gear collectors. Re-enactors like them too because of their strong resemblance to the wartime model. I would think you could move it pretty easily.

Good luck - TJ

Comment

Oh, very nice. But, the contents are not matching the mask.

The body and mask are 1956-1961 used. In the past a great amount of these cans are misused and sold as WH-cans. So the original Bw cans with cover are a very sought after item.

I have 2 in my collection, and I need a time to get them. I think 70-90 € would be the price for your set.

The early Bw is a very fast growing collectors theme in Germany, so it wouldn´t be a problem to sell these.

Bye
        Frank

Comment

I've seen quite a few of these (with cloth cover and without) for sale on eBay lately. Sometimes the price is quite high, like Frank suggests, and sometimes they go for significantly less. I recently won a cloth covered full set for something more reasonable. IIRC it was around EUR 50.

Like others have said, you'll have no problem moving this.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by hoover View Post
            Oh, very nice. But, the contents are not matching the mask.

The body and mask are 1956-1961 used. In the past a great amount of these cans are misused and sold as WH-cans. So the original Bw cans with cover are a very sought after item.

I have 2 in my collection, and I need a time to get them. I think 70-90 € would be the price for your set.

The early Bw is a very fast growing collectors theme in Germany, so it wouldn´t be a problem to sell these.

Bye
            Frank
            I have to agree the value and the use. Lot's of vCarriers were sold to france and Poland by a friend of mine who bought the whole Lot from the BW as they were phased out. Only these on the market are left and the last I think 12 tons were scrapped (together with the newer Model).
            I only have the never Model Carriers left.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X