Rusting Zuckerman Helmet Stash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rusting Zuckerman Helmet Stash

A couple of Builders brought these helmes into me on Sunday, stashed in an old shed they were knocking down. Of the 16 some have good colour to the crowns and some have full liners, what i find interesting is the White FG leaders helmet, looks as if after the war a complete firewatcher section just laid down there lids in the shed and never went back, too bad about the condition, all i need now is a group reenactors wishing to be an ARP unit
    Attached Files

Great haul shame they have very little value , except for the white one . Rob
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
      Great haul shame they have very little value , except for the white one . Rob
      Very little value Robb, just like the idea of a ''section'' taking them off and left until found this week.

Comment

Totally agree with your thoughts . I have lots in my loft which I think are cool but they won't keep me in champagne and beluga caviar . When I was a kid and I used to get In to all the derelict buildings and factories I dreamt of finding one helmet let alone a bunch of them . Rob

Comment

Champagne and beluga I was thinking more like a pint and a meat pie Robb

Comment

Haven't had that for a while now , I really miss a good pint of bitter and a Cornish pastie ! Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X