MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove posts and help with photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove posts and help with photos.

Hi and Goodmorning. I posted two posts in the e-stand about a trumpet banner. All the text in the post is missing. Which I spent an hour introducing and telling about my situation. I wanna remove those two posts and I can’t. I donated $35 and should be able to sell. My dad was a member and collector and passed away . I collect also so don’t ask what I have and try to buy stuff I wanna keep . I just want to get rid of the bannner and an iron cross if I can ever post on this site. I want to remove those two posts and i can’t. I need help with pictures too I’m gonna read the sticky too. Also what’s a good free image hosting website if I need one. Well I look forward to talking to you guys and reading old posts and learning . Thanks Becky

Both of your posts are in the e-Stand Flag section with text and have received over 300 views each.

You can go back to the same thread and hit REPLY. Add whatever text you want and then scroll down to MANAGE TEXT, click it and a box will appear. Then click BROWSE, select your picture and click UPLOAD. Wait till it uploads and then hit CLOSE WINDOW (at the bottom of the small box) and then click SUBMIT REPLY.

Gary B
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X