Problems accessing WAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems accessing WAF

I received an email from a friend in Australia and he mentioned that he and all his friends in Australia have not been able to log on to the WAF for the last 3 days.
    Does anyone know what the problem is and when it will be resolved. Please provide an update and I will forward the update via email.

Fred,

Thank you very much for raising this annoying issue on our behalf. It appears that it's only affecting those of us with a particular ISP. Their tech support denies any blocking on their part. I was concerned that they may have considered the WAF to be a "hate site" ala John T's unfortunate experience.

This morning a computer-savvy friend furnished me with a link that allows me once again to access the WAF.

Although the original problem still exists, this will be a simple and hopefully permanent remedy.

Regards, Mike

Comment

No problems for me ,
      Using Telstra , and Optus ISP ,

I don’t use the web browser version ,
      Only Tapatalk app for Apple and Android

Comment

Problems accessing WAF

Hi Mike,

Are you able to furnish me the link for the workaround? I'm on Vodafone network.

Regards

Gordon

Comment

Hi Mike I would like that link that link too please, the only way I can access the forum is on my mobile with my roaming data. My pc won’t let me access the forum or my mobile either when I have my wifi on

Comment

seems to be good now

Comment

What isp was blocking in au

Comment

What do you mean by not being able to log on?

Any error messages like your IP is banned? Do you get to the website page at all?
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

When I couldn't get on it just kept searching for the site with that circular symbol going round and round until it stopped and said server not responding. This went on for more than a week then suddenly it started to work again. Usually my username and password appears automatically but in this case I had to re-enter my details and since then all has been fine. That was my experience Simon.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X