Site Down time . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
    Admin is, of course, aware of the ongoing problems and they're being addressed. I don't know the technical specifics, but I'm hoping the issues will be taken care of soon!
    If he is aware then a little announcement from his part is in order.

First, apology from his part for all the mess and trouble this is causing to us and then explanation why the hell we have all those availability problems here and what he is doing to resolve them and WHEN FINALLY they will be resolved. Specific deadline.

Otherwise people start leaving.

Comment

ok back to the runestones, it will cost a couple of extras but its more reliable well looking form side to side in this technical problems then imagine if all the power sudenly went off what would you do and all you have in the midt of that wont matter

on the positive side i choose to believe they are working hard to solve the technical problems.. and i can cancel my time at the doctor too thoe the last days i thought i was going more strange then normal or demented because i ended up in the search area on whatever button i punched on, so thats a very nice thing so no phrobes this time and i am happy whit that

atleast they know the problem and lets hope its get reliable again

Comment

Could not get on most of yesterday.

Comment

xxxx

grrrr. can't access my pm's

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X