Site Down time . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Down time . . . . .

Can someone please tell me why this site is constantly dropping of the network ?
    This never used to happen this much but nowadays its a regular occurrence ?
    Its beginning to drive me nuts
    Whats going on ?
    Regards David

Since says and weeks..... sucks!

Comment

Same here. The site is frequently down, or pages will often take a long time to load and then revert to an error page.

Same thing on multiple devices on different networks, definitely a host problem.

Comment

It is getting worse isn't it? For a while i thought it was getting better but sadly not. I sincerely hope its not the end of the site.
        Operation Cobra Normandy 44

In order to maintain peace we must prepare for war.

Comment

Just discovered I can't access the forums; when I try to, it sends me to my PM page (?). I can only access a few threads (like this one). Haven't been able to add smilies since I renewed my subscription either, although I can live without that.

Keeping my fingers crossed this is just a temporary glitch :sad face:

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C. View Post
            Just discovered I can't access the forums; when I try to, it sends me to my PM page (?). I can only access a few threads (like this one). Haven't been able to add smilies since I renewed my subscription either, although I can live without that.

Keeping my fingers crossed this is just a temporary glitch :sad face:
            Same thing happens with me. Just renewed my membership today. I had to access this thread by doing a Google search. No matter what I select I get my profile page.

Comment

Problem with accessing forums

Today I can't access the different forums. When I click on one, it takes to my private message page. The only way around it to click on the most recent thread in a forum, as I did now. But I can't visit any of the other threads in that forum. Is anyone else having this problem??

Steve
              ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Sherlock View Post
                Today I can't access the different forums. When I click on one, it takes to my private message page. The only way around it to click on the most recent thread in a forum, as I did now. But I can't visit any of the other threads in that forum. Is anyone else having this problem??

Steve
                Same problem here. I can only visit recent threads. All other links will forward me to my pm box.

Comment

Same problem here.

Comment

Steve

Im having the same problem guys. I found a fix for using iPhone or iPad. Down load a app called Tapatalk register with them the forum works on here.
                    But seems many have the same problem so must be a bug.
                    I tried clearing all cookies reset my laptop/iPad nothing seems to fix it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's say I'm happy to know that this is not a problem of my Pc. But all the thing sucks anyway. Very frustrating, sometime the whole site is closed, sometime most of the functions are down.
                      Hope the problem will be solved soon.

Comment

Has there been any word or updates from the site admins / owners of the site? My success rate of accessing content is about 25% or less. If there is an advisement I probably haven't been able to see it.

Comment

Steve
                          same issue for me, disappointing when I think about 35 USD I spend for everyday issues with this site

Comment

Steve
                            same here, the funny part is i can see photos postet by non paying members uploaded from external server, i can not see photos postet by paying members using WAF server, bravo

Comment

Admin is, of course, aware of the ongoing problems and they're being addressed. I don't know the technical specifics, but I'm hoping the issues will be taken care of soon!
                              Erich
                              Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X