Pop ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

test
      Attached Files
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

more tests

Comment

bubbles

Comment

Was getting pop ups and now my IP address has been blocked on one computer. Am able to access on a different one. Emailed techinfo@wehrmacht-awards (or something like that) for assistance and am hoping to hear back something.

Comment

It would be great if we can create a subcategory within the community forum => Forum Announcements. A central location where moderators/administrators/members can communicate issues/updates/events with the site.
              https://www.ww2treasures.com

Comment

When trying to log in on my tablet, my password is refused (and I am sure it's the right one!), and I immediately, after the first try, get the message that I have used up all my attempts, and have to wait 15 minutes.

I thought it was because I updated the Android software, bu I only have issues with WAF sites....

Comment

ip test

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X