Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting photographs issue

Hi all,

Is anyone else encountering issues with uploading photographs to the forum? Had no issues before while being on my smartphone. Just this week I can't seem to upload them.
    I can however check the images I want to be uploaded, yet the attachment won't upload nor even mention it?

Anyone have this issue too?

Thanks!

Originally posted by S1991 View Post
    Hi all,

Is anyone else encountering issues with uploading photographs to the forum? Had no issues before while being on my smartphone. Just this week I can't seem to upload them.
    I can however check the images I want to be uploaded, yet the attachment won't upload nor even mention it?

Anyone have this issue too?

Thanks!
    No problems uploading from my phone try it this way see if that works https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...ures-made-easy
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Hi Lenny,

Normally I wouldn't have issues either. But the way I used to do it, does have issues. Yet I tried another way and it seems that is working.

Silvano

Comment

I've been able to upload but they all come out as thumbnail images, is there a setting I'm missing for them to show as "attached" and full size to begin with?
        Thanks, Alan

Comment

Originally posted by spectre View Post
          I've been able to upload but they all come out as thumbnail images, is there a setting I'm missing for them to show as "attached" and full size to begin with?
          Thanks, Alan
          Can you post a picture so I can check it out. Also here is a super easy way to post full size images https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...ures-made-easy
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks I was using the camera button and not the 'upload attachments', works now.
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by spectre View Post
              Thanks I was using the camera button and not the 'upload attachments', works now.
              Alan
              Perfect your welcome

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X