This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** How To Post Pictures Made Easy **

Step #1 Click upload Attachments tab. No need to click on camera or chain link icons.

Step #2 No need to click on thumbnails,small,medium,large etc !

Step #3 Click on the post reply tab and you're done.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lenny W; 07-09-2020, 04:32 PM.
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Lenny,
    Thanks thats nice and easy. What I was doing wrong was picking a size (e.g. small, medium, etc.) after upload and then it was not embedding as an attached file!
    Russell.

Comment

Lenny,
      One missing step in your setup. If you don't click the attachment icon that is on the right side of page(to the left of the "A" icon), you will not see the upload attachments button on the bottom of the page. I created a new thread to test uploading and I did not see the upload attachments button until I fiddled around a bit.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Domian View Post
        Lenny,
        One missing step in your setup. If you don't click the attachment icon that is on the right side of page(to the left of the "A" icon), you will not see the upload attachments button on the bottom of the page. I created a new thread to test uploading and I did not see the upload attachments button until I fiddled around a bit.

Greg
        All that does is opens and closes that window same with the smiley face that opens and closes you emojis and the other icon opens and closes you text options,bold,underlining,font size etc. Always leave those open if you use those features
        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Revised easy enough to see.
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X