Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New navy dagger book.

Hello guys,
    I have just had my navy dagger book published so if anyone is interested in a copy please email me to request your copy at russellkehoe1@hotmail.com and state what country you are in so i can get back to you with the total cost of the book with postage. The book is only £37.50, payment through paypal as a gift. It is called -

Lightning bolt and hammered pattern
    NAVY DAGGERS OF THE THIRD REICH
    a collectors guide to identifying fittings

It describes all the intricate details which are seen on each different company's fittings which will help you to identify if a dagger is correct or not. It also has chapters on the replacement pommel as well as generic fittings with information that i think has not been covered in other books, as well as other subjects. At 84 pages it is not the biggest book (that's why its cheap) but it is full of written information and pictures to show you what to look for. My friend Tomaz has put some pics on warrelics forum in the dagger section (kriegsmarine sub forum) if you want to have a look at the book. Thanks for any interest.

Regards Russ.

I still have some copy's left if anyone is interested.

Russ.

Comment

I have republished my book with some rewording and a few pages added if anyone is interested in buying a book on navy daggers that doesn't cost a lot of money. Thanks for any interest.

Best regards
      Russ.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X