Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Good? Nazi Regalia; Ballantine Illustrative History

Is this book any good anyone?
    Nazi Regalia; Ballantine Illustrative History.
    Thank you

Nazi Regalia, paperback.

Nazi Regalia
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TimC; 03-09-2017, 12:05 PM. Reason: add photo

Comment

From the 70s'? Rather outdated by now.

Comment

A book for fun but not for knowledge. I still have mine.

Comment

As a young teen I was pretty excited by this little volume when it cam out in the early '70s. The subsequent SS Regalia was even more spectacular. I still have them both, somewhere.

Comment

I had this book for decades. It had some bling but quite a few rather obvious fakes.

Comment

I wore the covers off mine!

Comment

Hi

I also loved flicking through this book, and its SS partner, when I was a child. Probably why I got into collecting. Since lost them both, but bought replacements off ebay last year. Wonderful memories. I wonder what happened to the M42 rottenfuhrer tunic....

regards

macleod

Comment

I still have my copy somewhere. Jim

Comment

Don't look at them much anymore, but almost wore the cover off "Nazi Regalia" also........

Attached Files
                    RonR

Comment

The good old days when fakes were much cheaper.

Comment

Gonna take a sentimental journey......... Takes me back with the thread, I agree with the others. I would say that there are a few obvious fakes but most items are original and there are some great items between those books.

They were pretty much the only collecting references when they came....other that some dagger books and I think Mollo had JUST published Uniforms of the SS series........but those showed few collecting photos.

Comment

As many fellows here still have my two copies. I will say the only value are just sentimental. Both are a lovely bridge to the past when I was a young teenager back in the early 70's. Few books where available on those days. When I got the first one my dreams started thinking on having a great collection during my adulthood. When I saw the second one my mind blowup away with those colors pictures...first time I saw colors SS regalia...men...what a nice innocent feelings in those innocent years.

Appreciate very much bringing up the topic!

Comment

First collecting book I ever had in the early 70's..loved it! Still have mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny59 View Post
                              As many fellows here still have my two copies. I will say the only value are just sentimental. Both are a lovely bridge to the past when I was a young teenager back in the early 70's. Few books where available on those days. When I got the first one my dreams started thinking on having a great collection during my adulthood. When I saw the second one my mind blowup away with those colors pictures...first time I saw colors SS regalia...men...what a nice innocent feelings in those innocent years.

Appreciate very much bringing up the topic!

Couldnt agree more....I used to look and dream of owning such items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X